Our next regular meeting is on Wednesday April 9, 2014, from 7 pm to 9 pm. Our meetings are the second Wednesday of the month.
Everyone is welcome, current members, new members and guests. We are meeting at Earthly Goods Quilting – 4115 – 106 Street, Edmonton.
The meeting will include:
- A demonstration on Micro Paper Piecing
- The last instalment on our Mystery Quilt project before the clue to assemble the blocks. Bring along what you have finished from last time.
- Show and tell
- We are swapping something to do with spring – swapping is optional, make an item and you can take one home.
- We are sharing our progress on our Modern quilt project – We are making quilts, baby size or larger, that explore the definition of Modern Quilting of the Modern Quilt Guild – click here to go to the definition. If you like, bring your progress and share your challenges or views. Like all challenges of our guild, participation is at your option.
- The new membership cards from the MQG are here and will be distributed.
- Other Old or New business
Remember to bring your name tags!
We have more Sew Days booked as well: April 12 and May 24. Please confirm your wish to attend with Ioleen – these dates might be booked right now but check with her in case things have changed.