Our next regular meeting on Wednesday February 12, 2014, from 7 pm to 9 pm. Our meetings are the second Wednesday of the month.
Everyone is welcome, current members, new members and guests. We are meeting at Earthly Goods Quilting – 4115 – 106 Street, Edmonton.
The meeting will include:
- Demonstration by Vikki – English Paper Piecing
- The next instalment on our Mystery Quilt project. Bring along what you have finished from last time.
- Show and tell
- A Touch of Red Mug Rug Swap – bring a mug rug and take another home, participation is optional. Your mug rug can be any size, any style provided it includes at least a touch of red.
- sharing of the progress on our Modern quilt project – We are making quilts, baby size or larger, that explore the definition of Modern Quilting of the Modern Quilt Guild – click here to go to the definition. If you like, bring your progress and share your challenges or views. Like all challenges of our guild, participation is at your option.
- Other Old or New business
Remember to bring your name tags!
We have two more Sew Days booked, January 18 and February 22, 2014. The January 18 Sew Day has been dedicated to the isolette project – please confirm attendance with Chelsey. The February 22 date will be free sewing, please register with Ioleen. You need to register if you want to participate in a sew day as space is limited and please let Chelsey or Ioleen know if your schedule changes and you cannot attend as there may be a wait list.
I hope to see you there. If you have questions feel free to email me at shecanquilt [at] gmail.com.
See you at the meeting,