Our next regular meeting on Wednesday December 11, 2013, from 7 pm to 9 pm. Our meetings are the second Wednesday of the month.
Everyone is welcome, current members, new members and guests. We are meeting at Earthly Goods Quilting – 4115 – 106 Street, Edmonton.
The meeting will include:
- Seasonal Swap: Bring a hand made item to swap. Anything you like, bring an item, and take another home. Participation is optional.
- The next instalment on our Mystery Quilt project. Bring along what you have finished from last time and your fabric choices to share.
- The Modern Quilt Guild pins have arrived and will be handed out at the meeting.
- Further discussion of how we will explore the modern quilt guild’s definition of modern quilting through a swap.
- Show and Tell.
- Update on Modern Quilt Guild news.
- Feel free to bring seasonal treats to eat.
- Other new business.
Remember to bring your name tags!
Also, remember that the December 14 Sew Day will be dedicated to the incubator cover project. Please email Chelsey to confirm your participation.
I hope to see you there. If you have questions feel free to email me at shecanquilt [at] gmail.com.
See you at the meeting,