Our next regular meeting on Wednesday January 8, 2014, from 7 pm to 9 pm. Our meetings are the second Wednesday of the month.
Everyone is welcome, current members, new members and guests. We are meeting at Earthly Goods Quilting – 4115 – 106 Street, Edmonton.
The meeting will include:
- Demonstration by Marianne – curved wonky piecing
- Chelsey will discuss the isolette cover project
- The next instalment on our Mystery Quilt project. Bring along what you have finished from last time and your fabric choices to share.
- The Modern Quilt Guild pins have arrived and will be handed out at the meeting.
- Leanne has paid the MQG 2014 fees. Please plan to pay your share to Leanne, on your honor. The share per member is $10.00 ($357.50/36 or $9.93)
- Discussion of the Modern Quilt Guild’s definition of modern quilting and plans for a project to explore that definition
- Bring your improv piece to share and discuss
- New business
Remember to bring your name tags!
We have two more Sew Days booked, January 18 and February 22, 2014. Probably the January 18 Sew Day will be dedicated to the isolette project and the February 22 date will be free sewing but these will be discussed further at the January 8 regular meeting. You need to register if you want to participate in a sew day as space is limited.
I hope to see you there. If you have questions feel free to email me at shecanquilt [at] gmail.com.
See you at the meeting,